Links to online guides:
Using AV Equipment: Guidance for staff on the use of our tech tables in teaching rooms.
Microsoft Ink: Use of Microsoft Ink on our interactive screens.
Presenter Mode: How to enable it in the teaching room:
- Press Windows key + P until extended display is selected.
- Open a Power point presentation
- F5 key to start the presentation (once you are in extended mode)
- In the bottom left corner select the ‘…’.
- Then select ‘Show Presenter View’.
- At the end of your lecture, please revert the display back to the original setting – normally this would be Duplicate mode.
Using Presenter Mode: How to use the interactive features of presenter mode.
Skype for Business: IT guidance on the use of Skype for Business.
Setting up a Skype Meeting: Interactive guide to help you set up an online meeting.