The Partnerships in Learning and Teaching (PLanT) project scheme is open for your ideas to develop and enhance your course. You could get funding of up to £500 for a joint project working in partnership with staff.
The scheme supports small-scale student and staff initiatives and partnerships looking to find solutions to problems and enhance teaching and learning at the University.
Past projects have included students and staff working together to:
- explore the experience of disabled students with blended learning
- create shared marking rubrics for assessments
- develop iApply – an iSpy Inspired Interactive Careers Passport and Mobile App for Specific Careers
- Produce podcasts to engage students as co-creators of course learning material
- Develop a final year undergraduate tech law module with flexible assessment, blended learning and a future-focused innovative module curriculum.
The deadline for applications is 17:00 on Monday 15 November 2021.
We’re hosting a PLanT showcase on 2 November, where students and staff will talk about their successful projects from last year. If you’re interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.