If you’re interested in a career in Law, don’t miss the Law Careers Fair.
It’s a great opportunity to meet employers, network, and learn more about the career options available to you. Helpful and suitable for all students interested in Law as a career path, not just Law students and finalists!
You can browse the Career Fair Plus app to find out more about the employers participating, their webinars and to book Employer 1:1 Chats.
Join us remotely for:
- Exhibitor webinars and panels (26-27 October) – training contracts, vacation schemes, insight days and postgraduate courses. Hear about opportunities, get tips, and ask your questions
- Exhibitor 1:1 Chats (Thursday 28 October) – 10-minute telephone/video appointment. Find out more about the organisation, job role or how to make a great application. Book your appointment via Careers Fair Plus
- Careers online workshops – interview skills, assessment centres, application essentials, building your brand, THRIVE mentoring, RED award (bookable on MyJobsOnline).
Tuesday 26 October
10:00-11:00 | Where will my Law career take me? With BARBRI Global, Stevens & Bolton, Womble Bond Dickinson
15:30-16:30 | Postgraduate courses with BPP Law
Wednesday 27 October
13:00-14:00 | What do law firms look for in their hires? With Shoosmiths, Charles Russell Speechlys and Harrison Clark Rickerbys
14:00-15:00 | Finding a career you love in law – with Crown Prosecution Service, Chambers Student, Law Society
15:00-16:00 | Application tips for vacation schemes and training contracts with Fragomen, BDB Pitmans, Capital Law Ltd.
16:00-17:00 | Postgraduate courses with The University of Law
Need some more support?
- Watch a recording of Prepare for the Law Careers Fair
- Take a look in the Career Fair Plus app’s ‘Career Fair 101’ section.
- Book a one-to-one telephone appointment with our expert careers consultants (bookable on MyJobsOnline).