In case you missed it, LinkedIn Learning is available to current University of Reading students – activate your LinkedIn Learning licence by entering your University email address, then complete the UoR Single Sign-On page with your usual username and password. Start enjoying unlimited, free access to thousands of courses from top industry experts in Business, Creative and Technology domains today.
If you opt to connect your LinkedIn profile you can display course completion certificates, or simply aim to improve your Digital Literacy with an extensive library of Microsoft and other popular software packages, all delivered on-demand, wherever you are – including via the Apple or Android app once you’ve activated your account.
It has been a long year and we are all looking forward to some well-earnt holidays. Whether it is self-reflection on lessons learnt for the year, re-charging your batteries, or just having the time to look at ushering a new and improved you, LinkedIn Learning has plenty of useful resources:
Top 10 Skills to have on your LinkedIn Profile
- Communication Foundations
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Operational Excellence Foundations
- Business Analysis Foundations
- Microsoft Office: First Steps
- Project Management Simplified
- Master Confident Presentations
- Marketing Foundations
- Customer Service Foundations
- Leadership Foundations
Why not listen to some of the soft skills courses as ‘podcasts’ while you run errands, do chores or take a brisk walk around campus? There’s much more than just digital and career content, check out some of their courses for enhancing mental well-being, such as:
- Winding Down: Get a Better Night’s Sleep (53m)
- Meditations to Change Your Brain (2h 29m)
- How to Manage Feeling Overwhelmed (43m)
- How to Slash Anxiety and Keep Positivity Flowing (27m)
- How to Train Your Brain For Happiness (54m)
Be inspired to learn something outside of your studies, and set yourself up for success in 2022!