Being a Welcome Ambassador is a great opportunity to share your experiences about being a student at the University of Reading and help new students arrive, settle in and enjoy the start of their time here. We are currently looking for up to 50 students to help us during this busy period! We provide training and guidance to help you along the way.
The work involves welcoming new students to the University of Reading and supporting the setup and operation of key activities including but not limited to:
- Enrolment – printing Campus Cards for new students
- Queue Management – Queue directing and chatting to new students while they wait
- Campus Tours – Helping new students to see the sights of Campus
- Event Support – Anything from big talks, board game events or our Coffee & Crafting sessions
- Walking and Bus Tours – To help students locate Reading Town Centre
- IT Support- To help new students get connected (additional training provided)
You must be flexible as you could be allocated to work across any number of these areas.
Sound interesting? Find out more and apply now!
Deadline 27 June