With the Easter break, the opening times of some student services will change. Fear not, we have all the details you need here.
- Disability Advisory Service (DAS): Closed from 6th to 11th April, their inbox and phone will not be monitored during this period. Students can contact DAS by sending an email to their inbox email@example.com or phoning 01183784202 from the 12th of April.
- Study Advice: Only closed from 6th to 11th April, study advice is open for the rest of the holiday period. They offer bookable 1-2-1s via Microsoft Teams or in person from 9-5 through the holiday period. Webinars or drop-ins will not run during the holiday period and their inbox will not be monitored while they are closed. When open, students can contact Study Advice on firstname.lastname@example.org and 01183784242.
- Library: For general enquiries, email email@example.com. The opening times are included in the table below.
|Mon 27 March||Open until 19:00|
|Tues 28 – Thu 30 March||8:30 – 17:00|
|Fri 31 March||8:30 – 17:00|
|Sat 1 April||8:30 – 21:00|
|Sun 2 April||Open from 8:30|
|Mon 3 – Tues 4 April||24 hours|
|Wed 5 April||Open until midnight|
|Thu 6 – Tues 11 April||CLOSED|
|Wed 12 April||Open from 8:30|
|From Thu 13 April||Resuming normal hours|
- Campus Jobs and Careers centre: Campus Jobs is open Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm, this Easter. They are officially closed ONLY from the 6th to 11th April. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 378 4499. The Careers centre will be closed from the 6th to 11th April. You can reach them on email@example.com and 0118 378 8359.
- Counselling Service and Student Welfare: Only closed on official university closure days, April 6th to 11th April. Email Counselling@reading.ac.uk and phone 0118 378 4216 for all queries. Contact Student Welfare by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 0118 378 4777.
- DTS service desk and Student services reception: Both closed from 6th to 11th of April. You can contact DTS on email@example.com and 0118 378 6262. Student services reception’s contacts are firstname.lastname@example.org and 0118 378 5555.
- International Student Advisory Team: Closed from 6th to 11th April, send an email to email@example.com or phone +44(0)118 378 8038 if you need assistance or have any questions.
It is important to note that services will not monitor their emails and numbers when closed.
Have an amazing Easter!