Thanks to Dave Butlin I can add another toadstool to our campus list – the black with white spots is a distinctive feature of Coprinopsis picacea, the aptly called Magpie Inkcap. These toadstools were seen today in wood chips and leaf litter under the Catalpa next to the library.
- On la remarque sur cet anisodontea … – Jaccueillelanature on The Hornet Hoverfly- Volucella zonaria
- Campus Wildlife Champions – T&L Exchange on Campus Species Lists
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2014
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2015
- Alastair Culham on Mammals
Kite SiteMy Tweets
This was around in the same area last Autumn (though under the tree next door, I think). How remiss of us to leave it off the list until now! It’s a beauty.