There is an active group of plant pathologists at University of Reading working on: biological control of cereal fungal diseases, effects of climate warming on fungal plant pathogens, endophytic plant pathogens and powdery mildew identification tools. To see the Plant Pathology blogs follow this link.
- On la remarque sur cet anisodontea … – Jaccueillelanature on The Hornet Hoverfly- Volucella zonaria
- Campus Wildlife Champions – T&L Exchange on Campus Species Lists
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2014
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2015
- Alastair Culham on Mammals
Kite SiteMy Tweets