The majority of this area is designated as sports grounds. As such it is characterized by flat, short grasses with low species diversity. The landscape is diversified slightly by some patches of woodland and buildings. These are some of the organisms you can expect to find here.
- On la remarque sur cet anisodontea … – Jaccueillelanature on The Hornet Hoverfly- Volucella zonaria
- Campus Wildlife Champions – T&L Exchange on Campus Species Lists
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2014
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2015
- Alastair Culham on Mammals
Kite SiteMy Tweets