- On la remarque sur cet anisodontea … – Jaccueillelanature on The Hornet Hoverfly- Volucella zonaria
- Campus Wildlife Champions – T&L Exchange on Campus Species Lists
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2014
- Powdery Mildew Survey 2016 | Culham Research Group on Powdery mildew – 2015
- Alastair Culham on Mammals
Kite SiteMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Erysiphales
2015 powdery mildew species review
Alist of all powdery mildew species I have found in 2015 is now available on the Whiteknights biodiversity blog. Please take a look.
Posted in Citizen Science, Fungi Tagged #PowderyM, 2015, Erysiphaceae, Erysiphales, Oli Ellingham, Powdery Mildew, Species List 1 Comment
Dark times for powdery mildew
Winter is here and with it we have left behind my dear biotrophic fungus, the powdery mildew (PM). Requiring plant material to source nutrients to grow and reproduce means that with the dropping of leaves, characteristic of ‘Fall’, PMs must … Continue reading
Powdery mildew phenology; it will be back!
Over the next few months I will be bringing you up to speed with the, increasingly specific, workings of powdery mildews (PMs) (Erysiphales) present on the University of Reading, Whiteknights, campus during the past year. Records and sitings on campus … Continue reading
Posted in Climate, Fungi, Phenology, Plant Pathology Research Group, Plants, Rosaceae, Surveys, Uncategorized Tagged Acer, ascomycota, Citizen Science, Erysiphales, Fungal Identification., fungi, Harris Garden, Malus, Oli Ellingham, Pathology, Plant Pathology, Powdery Mildew, RHS, Royal Horticultural Society 3 Comments