What’s an ‘Ultra Insight’?
Welcome to the first in our series of Blackboard Ultra Insights. These regular updates are designed to help you learn more about Ultra. You’ll hear about:
- Ultra’s enhanced features,
- Ultra staff development sessions,
- our latest Ultra guides and tips,
- and what you need to do.
This edition is aimed at colleagues with responsibility for Blackboard Organisations.
You can read more about the move to Ultra on the project website.
What’s happening to Organisations?
All active Blackboard Organisations are moving to Ultra for September 2023.
Our three-minute video, Moving to Learn Ultra Organisations, explains what you need to do if you’re responsible for an Organisation.
- You’ll need to fill in a request form.
- School/Departmental Organisations will be based on a template.
- Ultra offers different ways to add content and the ability copy content into the new Ultra Organisation.
Training & support for colleagues who use Organisations is available throughout summer.
Your next steps
- Liaise with colleagues in your School or Support Centre to agree what Organisations need to be set up.
- If you’re responsible for an Organisation, complete the Organisation Request Form.
- Book on TEL’s Ultra Organisation training. Please attend the Briefing session or watch the Briefing recording, before attending the Workshop.
Full details about migrating to Blackboard Learn Ultra Organisations is available on our helpsite.
In the next Ultra Insight: Structure content effectively with the Ultra Organisations Documents feature.