- Specimens, Specimens: Uses | Herbarium World on Brief notes on some Percival Wheats
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 15: Mahleb
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 17: Sgan t’sek
- Tomos Jones on A personal reflection on Wild about Weeds – author Jack Wallington
- Future Invaders in your Garden? – The Gardening Zoologist on Future invaders at RHS Chelsea
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Summer School
Conferences Contributions 2013-2019
Updated 1/3/2019 During my time as a PhD student at the University of Reading I have been lucky enough to attend a number of conferences, summer schools, and annual meetings and take part in various other outreach events. With a … Continue reading
Conclusions of summer school
Having had another wonderful week in Eger, Hungary I am once again refreshed and revitalised in the world of powdery mildew.
2015 Powdery mildew summer school, Eger, Hungary
August is the month of the Powdery Mildew Summer School! Like last year, I will be travelling to Hungary, more specifically the town of Eger (140km east of the capital Budapest), for another master class on many aspects of this … Continue reading
Summer School Success
The first powdery mildew summer school has come and gone. It was a great success with many things learned and many friends made.
Posted in PhD research Tagged Grapevine, Hungary, Powdery Mildew, Summer School, Wine 2 Comments
Powdery mildew summer school, Eger, Hungary
Never in my wildest dreams did I think such a thing could exist. Yet on Sunday 3rd August I will be travelling to Egerfood Regional Research Centre of Eszterházy Károly College in Eger, Hungary.