- This event has passed.
An evening with PwC
October 29, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
If you’re looking ahead to your work experience or graduate career options, join us at this informal, fun networking event to find out what a career at PwC could offer you.
What’s in it for me?
- You’ll have the opportunity to chat to a range of PwC people from different lines of service – from senior leaders to current trainees, and our Student Recruitment team
- You will find out more about who they are, what they do and the opportunities available to you.
- Pick up some useful hints and tips on our application process
- Gain a better understanding of which team might be the best fit for you
- Find out about our other campus and office events
Who’s it for?
No matter what your degree, year group or background, PwC have a range of roles to suit everyone!
This session is open to students from ALL degrees
- Part one students applying for insight schemes or summer internships
- Part two students applying for industrial placements and summer internships.
- Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students applying for graduate opportunities in 2020.
*This workshop can count for 2 hours of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward