- This event has passed.
October 14, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Want to improve your chances of getting an interview for that placement or graduate job? Then you need a CV that will get you on the shortlist. The key to a good CV is to make it relevant to the job you are applying for – and we can help you to do this! Come along to this workshop and find out what you need to do to make your CV stand out from the crowd. You will gain targeted support at this interactive session, which will include top tips on CV structure, content and style.
Please note: we recommend you bring a first draft CV to this workshop, so as to get started and get some initial feedback on it in the session.
What’s in it for me?
– Learn how to write a successful, targeted CV so that you can start to make applications immediately. This will save you time in the long run.
Who’s it for?
– Part one students looking for part-time jobs, insight schemes or summer internships
– Part two students looking for industrial placements, summer internships and part-time jobs.
– Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students looking for graduate opportunities in 2020.
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022